Thursday, December 01, 2005

I'm Still Alive

For once, I didn't forget about my blog. I actually got sick. Mono. Ugh. After sitting in bed for 2 weeks, I finally gave up and started getting better. I'm still not totally okay, but I'm back at school. As for new links to sites...I don't really have any. I kinda used all my good ones up last time. Oh, but wait! Here's something semi-cool:

MTurk

This is an Amazon site that pays you for helping them out. Basically you sift through pics and pick the one that looks like the building they're trying to find, or you tell them who the artist is of a CD that they give you. You get maybe 2 or 3 cents per pic, but if you do a few a day, you might make a lot of money! I'm up to $1.20 or so, so maybe soon I can buy a pencil! YAY!

Sorry I don't have anything more exciting for you this week. I promise to do better next time. In the meantime, I highly recommend you watch LOST. The show keeps getting better and better, I swear.

No comments: